*Specifications and prices may change from time to time so please confirm before placing your order.
300kg Electric Wire Rope Hoist 240v
The essential elements of our 240v electric hoist are as follows:
Braking: Dual braking system combines dynamic and mechanical braking, for instant safety.
Gearing: Precision machine gears are heat treated for strength and durability, while the the ball or needle bearings at all rotating points run in oil bath lubrication, for a quieter, smoother and cooler operation.
Upper limit switch: When the hook disc touches it, the motor will automatically stop.
Lower limit switch: Design prevents wire rope from being under-wound.
Push button: The easy-to-maintain and simple layout of the control includes a 7M power cable as standard, along with an emergency stop option.
IP RATE: IP54.
Hook: 360℃ swivel hook as standard.
Additional details about our 240v electric hoist:
- Comes with a pendant control, which has an integrated emergency stop button.
- Supplied with power lead and plug.
- The light & compact design makes the hoist easy transport and install.
- The upper attachment is ideal for fitting direct to a scaffold pole, or any other suitable anchor point.
- Lower swivel hook has a large opening to accommodate slings etc, and is also fitted with a safety catch.
- When powering from a generator, you will need a 5.4kw genset.
Max Lifting Capacity: 300kg
Height of Lift: 30mtr
Speed per minute: 12mtrs
Voltage: 240v Single Phase
Rope Diameter: 5mm
Closed Head Room (when hook is fully up): 670mm
For quality and safety assurance, the 240v electric hoist includes a 1 year warranty.